Nature's One®medical hardship program is for children who do not qualify for Medicare & Medicaid or private insurance coverage. Nature's One® offers a significant discount for children with serious medical conditions. The enrollment process requires a doctor recommendation and application approval by Nature's One®. To apply, please download and print the medical hardship enrollment application form. Once you have completed the form, have your doctor sign and fax to Nature's One®: (740) 548-3879.
- Nature's One®healthcare professional staff will evaluate each application on an individual basis.
- Enrollment approval will be based upon the committee's final decision.
- Products discounted by Nature's One®may only be used by the child enrolled in this program.
- The Medical Hardship Discount cannot be combined with any other coupons or discount offers.
- Infractions to the program's policies are grounds for discontinuation of this program.
- The privacy of all medical information will be protected and held confidential by Nature's One®.
- Nature's One® reserves the right to discontinue this program at any time and without notice.
Conditions Excluded from Program
- Allergies or Intolerance to: Soy, Dairy, Gluten, Lactose, Corn or life'sDHA™
- Chronic Constipation
- Reflux, unless child has been diagnosed with GERD
- Picky or Fussy Eater
- Unavailability of Breast Milk
- Viral or Bacterial Infection such as a Cold, Flu or Rotavirus.
- Vegetarian or Vegan Lifestyle