About Nature’s One®
Our Mission for Your Child's Good Health
Founded in 1997, Nature’s One® is independently owned and based in Columbus, Ohio. The company is a pioneer in the organic medical nutrition category introducing the first organic baby formula to the United States in 1999 under the brand Baby’s Only Organic®.
From the beginning, Nature’s One® has heavily invested in research and development to offer the very best in organic and nutritional science. Today most of Nature’s One®organic medical nutritionals remain the first and only in their product categories. These products are sold nationwide and internationally through a wide range of retail outlets and medical suppliers.
Celebrating 20 years of innovation, Nature’s One® continues to innovate pure organic products that meet its stringent Pure10 Pledge® and discover new organic medical foods to meet the growing needs of concerned consumers. After all, “Organic is another way to say I love you™
Product Brand Introduction
Product Brand Introduction
Baby’s Only Organic® Toddler Formulas
- 1999 Organic Dairy
- 2000 Organic Soy
- 2011 Organic Dairy with DHA & ARA (free of hexane processed ingredients)
- 2015 Organic Dairy with Whey
- 2015 Organic LactoRelief with DHA & ARA (free of hexane processed ingredients)
- 2017 Organic Dairy Whey with DHA & ARA (free of hexane processed ingredients)
PediaSmart® Organic Complete Nutrition Beverage
- 2008 Organic Dairy Vanilla
- 2008 Organic Dairy Chocolate
- 2010 Organic Soy Vanilla
PediaVance® Organic Electrolyte Maintenance Solution
- 2005 Apple & Grape Flavors
A Company for All Generations
- Nature's One® only manufactures products based on sound nutritional science as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Our company uses independent analytical labs to rigorously test its products for purity and to insure all nutrients are present at the levels stated on labels.
- Nature's One® promotes breast feeding as the best source of nutrition for developing babies and toddlers. Our formulas are nutritionally complete to supplement or replace breast milk when necessary.
- We are sensitive to the fact that breast milk is not always available to mothers with physical limitations and adopting parents.
- Going beyond organic, Nature’s One® sources only the highest quality and most nutritious organic ingredients available.
- Nature’s One® stands for environmentally friendly business practices and avoids profit motivated behavior that negatively impacts the well-being of children..
- International distribution includes China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Mexico, Indonesia , and Vietnam.
- Nature’s One® supports charities to provide nutrition to hungry children in the USA and worldwide.
- Our company also supports specific orphanages that provide life-saving surgeries and a loving home to orphans with special needs.