Accessibility Statement for www.naturesone.com
Nature's One is committed to promoting digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant WCAG 2.1 accessibility standards.
Certificate & Conformance Status
This is to confirm that this site has been reviewed and tested by software developers and remediated to meet standards set by the WCAG 2.1 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1) at the AA level. The WCAG 2.1 AA level covers a wide range of recommendations for making Web content more accessible. WCAG 2.1 AA level guidelines include specific details on how to develop accessible Web content. This statement certifies that specific techniques were met for the Success Criterion detailed by WCAG. As a result, this website's content has been made more accessible to a wider range of people with disabilities, including blindness and low vision, deafness and hearing loss, learning disabilities, cognitive limitations, limited movement, speech disabilities, photo sensitivity and combinations of thereof. By implementing and adhering to these guidelines, this website's web content has also become more usable to users in general. For more information on compliance guidelines see Understanding WCAG 2.1 and Techniques for WCAG 2.1.
Measures taken to make this website more accessible
This site used 10 widgets.
|Accessibility Widget||Description||Links to WCAG 2.1 criteria|
|Add Css||Adding pure CSS code to fix miscellaneous accessibility issues||1.3.1 1.3.2 1.4.1 1.4.3 1.4.4 1.4.5 1.4.6 2.2.2 2.3.1 2.4.7|
|Shortcut Menu (Bypass Blocks)||Provides a navigation menu at the top of each page that leads directly to main page areas||126.96.36.199.33.2.3|
|Ignore elements||Ignoring or hiding unnecessary elements from tabindex sequence||188.8.131.52.2|
|Set Attributes||Sets HTML attributes to elements, includes ARIA-Roles attributes||184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.44.1.2|
|Tabpanel||Make tabpanel and accordion widgets accessible to keyboard navigation and screen readers||18.104.22.168.34.1.2|
|Dialoger||Make dialogs (popups) accessible to keyboard navigation and screen readers||22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.2|
|Tooltips / Hidden-texts||Adding informative tooltips and injecting accessible hidden text without affecting the visual content||220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.44.1.2|
|Link Grouper||Groups links that connected with same references||184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.2|
|Force Events||Simulate necessary events to malfunction elements||18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.4|
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Our mission goal is to be able to support the widest array of browsers and assistive technologies as possible. We have therefore invested efforts to support popular systems with high market share, including Safari, Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Opera. We have also addressed JAWS and NVDA assistive technologies for Windows and MAC. We recommend using the most updated version browser of Microsoft (currently Microsoft Edge).
In addition, the following modifications were made during the audit to make this website accessible:
- Enable keyboard navigation
- Fonts - Ability to increase and decrease the site font, adjust, align etc'
- Change color contrast based on dark background.
- Change color contrast based on a light background.
- Change the Site's colors.
- Matching and monochrome option for color blind people.
- Change the font for readability.
- Increase the cursor and change its color to black or white.
- Increase the display to 200%.
- Highlight links on the site.
- Highlighting headers on the site.
- Display an alternative description of the images.
- Increase the content chosen by the cursor, showed in a tooltip.
- Describe words by mouse selection.
- Displays the site's contents in a new window clearly and readable.
- Enables users to type contents using the mouse.Stops blinking and flashing of moving elements
Accessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations, alternatives and disclaimers
Despite our efforts to ensure accessibility of this website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known and possible limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known or possible limitations for this website:
- Entire website: we have made a concentrated effort to provide an accessibility option on all the pages of the website. It is possible that some pages on the site may not have been discovered, or the appropriate technological solution has not yet been found. We will continue our efforts to improve the site's accessibility as we are committed to having a website that is accessible and can be used by the entire population, including people with disabilities.
- Comments from users: uploaded images may not have text alternatives because we cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 10 business days. Please use the 'report issue' button if you encounter an issue.
- Archived documents: might not work with current assistive technologies because they use outdated technologies that do not support accessibility. We try to convert documents to new formats within 14 business days upon request. Please contact us for support.
Notes, Comments, and Feedback:
Despite our efforts to make this website accessible to as many people as possible, it is possible that some pages or sections on this website have not yet been made fully accessible, for a variety of reasons. We are dedicated to keep improving the accessibility features and interface of our product.
If you have encountered an accessibility-related malfunction or a bug on this website or if you would like to suggest an improvement or a new feature, you are most welcome to reach out to us with this. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 7 business days, and to propose a solution within 30 business days.