Try Our Mom's Only™ Prenatal Smoothie Recipe - Tropical Pineapple and Mango!
Looking for a frozen mocktail you can sip on while pregnant? This smoothie is it!
With its fruity, tropical taste from pineapple and mango, this beverage is one that will have you thinking you are drinking a piña colada on the beach. The only difference is that this take on a piña colada is free from alcohol and full of nutrients, which means it can help support your healthy pregnancy!
So, sip on it before you take your long walk on the beach – or trail, road, or path. Wherever you get active with your bump, this smoothie is here to support your prenatal nutrition needs for carbohydrates, protein, fats including DHA, vitamins including folate and choline, and minerals including calcium and iron!
How to make our Mom’s Only™ Prenatal Tropical Smoothie with Pineapple and Mango:
- 2 scoops Mom’s Only TM Prenatal Support Nutritional Shake
- 1 heaping cup frozen fruit blend with pineapple, mango, and strawberries
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup of water
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- ½ cup ice, or more as desired
- Add the frozen fruit, orange juice, water, chia seeds, and 2 scoops of Mom’s Only TM Prenatal Support Nutritional Shake into a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until the smoothie is combined and smooth. If you have a Vitamix, use the tamper stick to further blend the ingredients.
- Add in ice and blend until the smoothie reaches your desired consistency.
- Serve and enjoy!
We hope you enjoyed this recipe! If you try, let us know what you think in the comments!