A delicious and healthy dessert for all ages!
We've discovered the perfect dessert recipe for your little one to enjoy after a long summer day! Not to mention, this recipe is so delicious that you'll be wanting a serving too! This is also a great recipe to get creative with. Try out different pudding flavors and find your favorite!
PediaSmart® Banana Pudding Parfait
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Refrigeration Time: 4 hours
Yields: 16 servings
- 2 cups of cold water
- 2/3 cup of PediaSmart® Vanilla Beverage Mix (dairy or soy)
- 1 packet of instant pudding mix (any flavor)
- 8-9 ounce container of thawed whipped topping (dairy or no-dairy)
- 4 bananas, sliced
- Mini Vanilla Wafer cookies (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, beat water, PediaSmart® beverage mix, and pudding mix until well blended
- Refrigerate mixture for 4 hours
- Using small dessert cups or bowls, assemble pudding by layering wafer cookies, banana slices, pudding mixture, and whipped topping
- Refrigerate again until ready to serve
- Garnish with additional cookies, if desired
- Serve and enjoy!
Dip banana slices in lemon juice or lemon-lime soda to prevent slices from browning!
**For specific medical care and nutritional advice on product usage, please see your healthcare professional