PediaSmart® Brown Rice Cacao Crispy Treats Recipe - Yum!
Posted by Devon, Consumer Representative on Jun 4th 2019
A healthier rice crispy treat?! Yes please!
Looking for some fun, yet nutritious, treats to make with your children? Look no more! These tasty Rice Crispy Treats are gluten free and are made with organic brown rice cacao crisps, organic peanut butter and our complete organic nutritional beverage, PediaSmart®!
PediaSmart® is a delicious, organic beverage/breakfast supplement that offers a complete range of nutrients for children who need additional calories or it can be used as a meal replacement.
PediaSmart® tastes great on its own as a beverage, but it can also be used in yummy recipes for the kids!
Your kids will have a blast making these tasty treats, so lets get started!
PediaSmart® Brown Rice Cacao Crispy Treats Recipe
Prep time: 5 minutes
Freeze time: 30 minutes
- Coconut oil
- 4 cups brown rice cacao crisps (or regular crisped rice cereal)
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter (or other nut butter), partially melted
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup
- 3 scoops PediaSmart® Vanilla Beverage (Dairy or Pea Protein)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Grease a 9-inch by 9-inch pan with coconut oil or line it with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together melted peanut butter, brown rice syrup, PediaSmart® Vanilla Beverage powder and vanilla until it forms a dough consistency.
- Add brown rice crisps to the peanut butter mixture. Use your hands to gently fold the rice crisps into the mixture. Then, pour mixture into the pan.
- Using a spatula, spread mixture out evenly and press into pan so the bars are compact.
- Place into freezer for at least 30 minutes or refrigerator for several hours.
- Before serving or storing, use a sharp knife to cut your treats into squares.
Shop PediaSmart® today!