Healthy, cute and fun to make!
Feeling the winter blues? Bring back those summer vibes with this cute, summery treat you and your children will love!
Here's a delicious and easy-to-make treat that can be enjoyed at any time of the year! Have your little ones help you make this tasty treat!
PediaSmart® is a delicious, organic beverage/breakfast supplement that offers a complete range of nutrients for children who need additional calories. PediaSmart® can also be used as a meal replacement.
PediaSmart® Beach Parfait Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 12 servings (4 ounces each)
- 1 package white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2/3 cup PediaSmart® Vanilla Beverage Mix (any flavor)
- 1 and 1/3 cups water
- 1 container (9 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 bag of mini Vanilla Wafer cookies, finely crushed, divided
- Bear-shaped chewy fruit snacks
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the pudding mix and the PediaSmart® Vanilla Beverage mix together until powder is evenly mixed. Add water to the powder mixture. Whisk until well mixed. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir whipped topping and 1/2 cup of crushed cookies into pudding mixture.
- Spoon pudding mixture into small cups; top with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate several hours.
- Top with fruit snacks and jellybeans when ready to serve. Add a beverage umbrella to complete the beach motif.
- Serve and enjoy!
To crush cookies, place in reusable bag and crush with a rolling pin until finely crushed.
This recipe can be made gluten free with a lower dairy content by using coconut whipped topping and gluten and dairy free cookies.
**For specific medical care and nutritional advice on product usage, please see your healthcare professional