Replace your child's sugary breakfast cereal with a nutrient-packed oatmeal!
Are you tired of feeding your children sugary cereals for breakfast? It's time for a change up! Start their morning off on a healthier note with a quick breakfast option that's packed with nutrients. Our PediaSmart® oatmeal is just what your child needs to start their day.
PediaSmart® is a delicious, organic beverage/breakfast supplement that offers a complete range of nutrients for children who need additional calories. PediaSmart® can also be used as a meal replacement.
We've got two options for you: a quick healthy oatmeal that can be prepared in the morning, and a healthy calorie filled oatmeal that you cook overnight. So, let's get cooking!
PediaSmart® Quick Oatmeal Recipe
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Yields: 1 serving
- 7 ounces of water
- 1/2 cup of PediaSmart® Vanilla
- 1/2 cup of oatmeal
- Combine and stir water and PediaSmart® in a cup
- Add PediaSmart® mixture to oatmeal
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring at 1-minute intervals
- Serve and enjoy!
Add fresh organic fruit to the top for added flavor! For added calories, prepare as stated above and add 1/3 cup of whole milk. If a little sweetness helps, try a teaspoon of organic honey.
PediaSmart® Slow-cooker Steel cut Oatmeal
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 7-8 hours
Yields: 3-4 servings
- 4 cups of milk (dairy, soy or rice)
- 1 cup of PediaSmart® Vanilla
- 1 cup of steel cut oats
- Combine and stir milk and PediaSmart® in a cup
- Add the PediaSmart® mixture and steel cut oats to a slow-cooker
- Cook throughout the night on low
- Turn off slow cooker in the morning
- Serve and enjoy!
Add fresh organic fruit and/or honey to the top for added flavor!
**For specific medical care and nutritional advice on product usage, please see your healthcare professional