Looking for a treat that's both nutritious and tasty? Look no further!
In today's world, it seems that a lot of people prefer convenience over nutritional value. Why not have both? With our simple (and organic!) PediaSmart® Vanilla Pudding recipe - you can.
A quick addition of our complete organic nutritional beverage, PediaSmart®, transforms regular, sugar-packed pudding into a nutritious dessert!
PediaSmart® is a delicious, organic beverage/breakfast supplement that offers a complete range of nutrients for children who need additional calories. PediaSmart® can also be used as a meal replacement.
Want to make this nutritious snack yourself? Keep reading!
PediaSmart® Vanilla Pudding Recipe
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Yields: 4 servings (1/4 cup each)
- 2 cups of cold water
- 2/3 cup of PediaSmart® Vanilla
- 1 package of instant pudding mix - we recommend using organic options like 365 Everyday Value® Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix (can be purchased at Whole Foods or wholefoodsmarket.com)
- Combine ingredients into medium sized bowl
- Mix ingredients together - over-mixing will result in a thinner, looser consistency
- Separate into 4 small bowls
- Serve and enjoy! (Can also be refrigerated)
If your child prefers a chocolate flavored pudding, you can add 2-3 teaspoons of unsweetened cocoa powder.**For specific medical care and nutritional advice on product usage, please see your healthcare professional