NATURE’S ONE HOLIDAY HELPER CONTEST
These Official Rules (“Official Rules”) govern your participation in the Nature’s One Inc. (“Nature’s One”) Holiday Helper Contest (the “Contest”). Please read them carefully. The sponsor of this Contest is Nature’s One, Inc. 8754 Cotter Street, Lewis Center, Ohio. The Contest shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering all participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
2. Eligibility: This contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, who are 18 years of age and older as of time of entry and who have a valid account on a Social Media Platform (“Social Media Account”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Employees of Nature’s One and their immediate family and household members and their respective dealerships, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and all other entities or individuals associated with the development, administration, or fulfillment of this Contest are not eligible to enter. Entries that are late, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or incompletely received, including by reason of technical malfunction, congestion or incompatibility, will not be eligible. LIMIT: maximum of one (1) Entry per person.
Each Entry must be unique, duplicate Entries and/or automated Entries are prohibited. Entrants may not enter with multiple Social Media Accounts nor use any other device or artiface to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants. If it is discovered that you have entered or attempted to enter the Contest more than once, all of your Entries will be declared null and void.
3. Photo Conditions and Restrictions: All Photos uploaded to Social Media Platforms will be available for viewing by the public. The entrant understands, acknowledges and agrees that Nature’s One is under no obligation whatsoever to use the Entry as permitted pursuant to these Official Rules.
In addition to any other requirements set forth in these Official Rules, the Photos and/or the entrant submitting them must meet the following conditions and restrictions:
- The Entry cannot contain the image or likeness of any other individual other than you and your child(ren),
- The entrant must own all rights to the Entry and have the right to grant Sponsor a license to use the Entry (including any material embodied in the Entry),
- The entrant must be the parent or legal guardian of the child(ren) depicted in the Entry and must consent to the use of the Entry as described within these Official Rules. If you do not consent to the use of the Entry as described herein, DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY,
- Any child(ren) included in the Entry must be appropriately clothed (or wearing a diaper). Images of naked children or children in bath tubs will not be eligible or accepted,
- The Entry must be suitable for a family audience and contain only content that, in the sole discretion of Nature’s One, is suitable for a general audience,
- The Photos must not contain any recognizable third-party logos or marks or other commercial, advertising, trademarked or otherwise protected content other than those of Nature’s One, which entrant has a limited license to use for the sole purpose of creating and uploading Photos in this Contest,
- The Photos must not disparage Nature’s One or any other person or entity,
- The Photos must not contain material that promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that appear unsafe, or any particular political agenda or message,
- The Entry cannot be obscene or offensive, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, or endorse any form of hate or hate group,
- The child(ren) included in a Entry must not be represented by an agent or manager and must not be subject to any guild, union or other organization or agreement that would restrict or prohibit participation in this Contest,
- The Photos must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where the Photos were created.
4. License Granted to Nature’s One: Posting the Entry constitutes entrant’s consent to grant Nature’s One a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, unrestricted and transferable license to use, edit, alter, copy, reproduce, modify, disclose, publish, remove, create derivative works from, distribute, exhibit, display or otherwise exploit such Entry in whole or in part, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, for advertising, promotion or publicity purposes without any additional compensation or notification to entrant. Winner’s name may also be posted on Nature’s One Social Media Platform pages, and in various Nature’s One marketing communications and press releases.
5. Prizes: No more than (1) Prize winner will receive: (1) HapTim Diaper Backpack, a total retail value of up to $46 (2) 6-pack of PediaSmart, a total retail value of up to $83.94 OR 6-pack of Baby's Only Organic, a total retail value of up to $89.94 OR 6-pack of Baby's Only Quinoa & Oat Cereal, a total retail value of up to $29.94 (3) 1 case of Baby's Only Diapers
, a total retail value of up to $31.96 (4) 2 packs of Baby's Only Baby Wipes , a total retail value of up to $5. No more than (2) runners up will receive: Discount code for 30% off their next Nature's One order. All entrants will receive a discount code for 5% off their next Nature's One order.
6. Winner Selection: Winners will be selected by Nature’s One in its sole discretion. Entries will be judged based on the number of votes submitted by liking, commenting on or sharing the post.
Nature’s One shall have the right to disqualify any Entry if it does not comply with these Official Rules, or due to technical, legal, clearance or other problems. Nature’s One decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to this Contest.
7. Claiming Your Prize: Winners will be notified via email with instruction on how to be confirmed as a winner and claim their prize. Once contacted, potential winners have 48 hours to claim their prize.
8. Release of Liability/Indemnification: By submitting an entry to the Contest and/or accepting a prize, each contestant and/or winner releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Social Media Platforms and Nature’s One and their subsidiaries, affiliate companies, parent companies, suppliers, promotional and advertising companies, and all directors, officers, employees, members, representatives and agents of each of them, from any and all liability, and waives all causes of action relating to any and all injuries, costs, damages, claims and losses of any kind, including (without limitation) any and all claims for consequential and incidental damages, attorney's fees, and/or lost revenue, income or profits arising out of participation in the Contest. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
9. Nature’s Once reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or terminate this Contest at any time if fraud, abuse, technical failures, including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or any other errors or other causes of corruption of the administration, security, integrity, or proper play of the Contest. In the event of cancellation, Nature’s One reserves the right to select the Winners from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received up to time of such cancellation. In no event will Nature’s One be liable for more than the stated number of prizes available.
10. Liability for any applicable federal, state or other taxes will be the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner.
11. Governing Law: The laws of the State of Ohio shall govern the interpretation of these Official Rules. Any and all disputes will be resolved in the appropriate courts in the State of Ohio exclusively, and subject to the laws of the State of Ohio. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Ohio and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Ohio.
12. By entering the Contest, entrants (a) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, (b) agree to be bound by all decisions of Nature’s One, made in its sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest, and (c) warrant that your Entry does not infringe upon any copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity.