Medical Information for Parents and Professionals
Regularly recommended by medical professionals for children with medical conditions
Nature’s One formulas are regularly recommended as an organic option by registered dietitians, pediatricians, pediatric-specialty clinics, nurses and nurse practitioners for children who are fragile, underweight, or dealing with medical conditions such as:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Eating Disorders
- Celiac Disease
- Metabolic Disorder
- Down Syndrome
We will happily answer any questions you may have about our products, but if your child has special feeding needs, we encourage you to speak with your healthcare provider to see if Nature’s One is right for you.
We’re committed to seeing every child become his or her healthy best and look forward to being a part of your child’s nutritional journey.
Call us with product questions:
We offer a medical hardship discount for parents of children with chronic medical conditions
Raising a child is expensive. Raising a child with special medical needs is doubly so. Nature’s One understands.
We offer a significant product discount for children with serious medical conditions, as listed above, who do not qualify for Medicare, Medicaid, or private insurance coverage.
The enrollment process is simple:
- Fill out a Medical Hardship Enrollment Application Form (available here)
- Have your doctor sign the form and fax it to Nature's One® at 740.548.3879
Once your application is received, our Director of Nutrition Services will evaluate it on an individual basis.
CERTAIN CONDITIONS ARE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEDICAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM*
The following conditions are excluded from the program:
- Allergies or Intolerance to Soy, Dairy, Gluten, Lactose or life’sDHA™
- Chronic Constipation
- Reflux (unless diagnosed with GERD)
- Picky or Fussy Eater
- Unavailability of Breast Milk
- Viral or Bacterial Infection such as cold, flu, or Rotavirus
- Vegetarian or Vegan Lifestyle
* All applications are reviewed by the Director of Nutrition Services for approval
* Products discounted by Nature's One® may only be used by the child enrolled in this program.
* The Medical Hardship Discount cannot be combined with any other coupons or discount offers.
* Infractions to the program's policies are grounds for discontinuation of this program.
* The privacy of all medical information will be protected and held by Nature's One®.
* Nature's One® reserves the right to discontinue this program at any time and without notice.
Helping you help your patients
As a healthcare provider, you want to be confident in the products you recommend. Nature’s One has compiled all of the information you need to make informed decisions and recommendations for your patients.